- Top 10 Apps For The Pebble Watch. Or Perhaps Just 10 Days
- Top 10 Apps For The Pebble Watch. Or Perhaps Just 100
- Top 10 Apps For The Pebble Watch. Or Perhaps Just 10 Years
- Top 10 Apps For The Pebble Watch. Or Perhaps Just 10 Minutes
I finally got my Pebble watch after near a year from when I bought it on kickstarter. When I first bought it I figured, well there will not be many applications at first, but hopefully some core useful apps will come out. Now that I have the watch my reaction is . meh. However, Best Buy is now selling them making those who have yet to get there pebbles pretty mad. But that is another post. Lets have a look at what we can kinda call our top 100 apps for the pebble watch.
Perhaps a little niche, but if you have a Sonos music system and a Pebble, you need to get Kronos, which lets you control your music straight from your watch. Brilliant for when you want to skip track mid-washing up, and also useful as a quick-glance “now playing” widget. Best Pebble Watch Apps 2017 1. Pebble Health is both a fitness tracking platform and app. It is the best app if you are looking for an all-round solution to track your health and fitness using your Pebble Smartwatch. To set up, you need to open the companion Pebble mobile app and enter various health settings.
Go here to check out the current collection of Pebble Apps.
1. Pushover & IFTTT: Android, iOS. This is my number one right now. If you cannot program, but what want more then just notifications from your phone, you can use IFTTT (If this then that) IFTTT is a service that allows you to set up simple rules to relating to other online services. For example, you can monitor a rss feed, and if a keyword appears, you can have an alert sent to yourself. Cool eh? However, I’m having issue with my iPhone4. I’m going to jailbreak it later this week to 6.1.2 and see if I can get it working better.
2. LightFlow: Andriod. This is very useful. You can control exactly what alerts will go to your pebble. There is a jailbreak hack called BTNotificationEnabler that can do this. Not as fine control however.
3. PebbleTasker. Android. This app just got an update. What that apps does is allow you to execute a command or program on your Android by clicking of of the 3 buttons or click the middle button and get 20 more commands. Better, this is programmable based on profile. So if your droid has the headset plugin, you can have the top button set to start pandora. If its not plugged in, perhaps its set to calendar. Your call. Here are a few things have been using tasker for.
Best Clipboard Manager Mac Apps. Copy and paste are two of the most common commands for the users of smart technologies. Majority of us even knows the hotkeys that do the job, that’s how regularly we use them! There are clipboard managers that are ready to help you improve your efficiency and raise your performance levels to the new heights! Clipboard management is one of the many things BetterTouchTool can do on macOS. Configure keyboard shortcuts, choose from a variety of paste options, search and edit clipboard entries, copy images, mark favorites, etc. Would love to see the feature get cross-device sync. Jumpcut was designed by its developers for providing “quick, natural and intuitive”. Best windows 10 clipboard app.
4. SmartWatch Pro iOS: Until iOS7 comes out and fixes many of the issues with bluetooth, this will get you through. Add Calendar, Twitter and volume controls to the Pebble.
5. PebbleMines Minesweeper for the Pebble. I downloaded this one. Its pretty good. A very simple little game you can play. Also there is Chess if your into that on a watch. Chess
6. Calculator A calculator. Simple as that.
Top 10 Apps For The Pebble Watch. Or Perhaps Just 10 Days
7. Timer A countdown timer. Useful.
Top 10 Apps For The Pebble Watch. Or Perhaps Just 100
8. Watchface-Generator. Android, iOS. This is not an app as much as it is a service that will allow you to create your own Pebble watch faces.
9. SmartStatus iOS Jailbreak. Notifications simply do not work very well in iOS even worse for pre 6.0 iOS versions. This app, which requires jailbreak and 6.0 or better, addressed this issue.
10. RunKeeper. This could have been great, but its still basically the same app from when they first announce a partnership. Sigh. What I do like is you only get 3 readout. You cannot change nor customize anything. Hopefully this will change.
11. MLB at bat. iOS. I have not tried this and I think unless you are really into baseball, this has limited appeal. But I thought I was through it in at 11.
Top 10 Apps For The Pebble Watch. Or Perhaps Just 10 Years
Top 10 Apps For The Pebble Watch. Or Perhaps Just 10 Minutes
More? How about a look at this site…
Many of the apps came from this site. I do not know much about it, so install with caution. http://www.allpebble.com/