Released on March 5, 2013, for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC, Tomb Raider or Tomb Raider 2013 was one of the most anticipated video games of 2013, being officially announced in December. For Tomb Raider II on the Macintosh, GameFAQs has 3 cheat codes and secrets. It continues the narrative from the 2013 game Tomb Raider and its sequel Rise of the Tomb Raider. The story, set after the events of Rise of the Tomb Raider, follows Lara Croft adventure. Before installing Shadow of the Tomb Raider MacBook OS X Version, please check the game requirements below. The Tomb Raider Collection includes the complete library of Tomb Raider titles ever released for PC, including the blockbuster reboot of 2013 and the celebrated multiplayer top-down shooter Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light. This package have a total of 11 Games of Tomb Raider and all the DLC.
Megastat for mac. Developer: Crystal Dynamics
Release date: 2014
Version: 1.2 + Full Game
Publication Type: License
Interface language: English, Russian, MULTI
Voice Language: English, Russian, MULTI
Tablet: Not required
Platform: Intel onlyTo bookmarks
Tomb Raider Crack Download
Tomb Raider is an action-adventure video game developed by Crystal Dynamics and published by Square Enix. It is the tenth title in the Tomb Raider franchise, and operates as a reboot that reconstructs the origins of Lara Croft. Tomb Raider was first released on 5 March 2013 for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, and later on 23 January 2014 for OS X, on 27 April 2016 for Linux, and on 7 March 2017 for Shield TV.
Crystal Dynamics began development of Tomb Raider soon after the release of Tomb Raider: Underworld in 2008. Rather than a sequel, the team decided to completely reboot the series, re-establishing the origins of Lara Croft for the second time, as they did with Tomb Raider: Legend. Tomb Raider is set on Yamatai, an island from which Lara, who is untested and not yet the battle-hardened explorer she is in other titles in the series, must save her friends and escape while being hunted down by a malevolent cult.
Gameplay elements focus more on survival, although exploration is used within the game when exploring the island and various optional tombs. It is also the first (and so far, only) game in the main series to have multiplayer, the first game in the series to be published by Square Enix, after the latter's acquisition of Eidos Interactive in 2009, and the first game in the series to be given a 'Mature' rating from the ESRB. Camilla Luddington was announced to voice and perform as Lara Croft in 2010, replacing Keeley Hawes.
Widely anticipated, the game suffered a delayed release from late 2012 to March 2013. Upon release, Tomb Raider received critical acclaim, with critics praising the graphics, the gameplay, Luddington's performance as Lara, and Lara's characterization and development, although the addition of a multiplayer mode was not well received and some reviewers directed criticism towards the game's ludonarrative dissonance. Tomb Raider went on to sell more than 11 million copies as of November 2017, making it the best-selling Tomb Raider title to date. A remastered version, Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition, was released worldwide in January 2014 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One containing all features and DLC. A sequel, Rise of the Tomb Raider, was released in November 2015 and a third and final installment, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, was released in September 2018.
Screenshots from the game Tomb Raider
- OS: macOS 10.14+ (работает на macOS 10.15 (Catalina))
- Processor: 1.1 GHZ Intel Core M or greater
- Memory: 4 GB
- Graphics: 512 Mb — Nvidia 640M, 2 GB — AMD M290, 1.5 GB — Intel HD 4000 or greater
- Hard Drive: 22 GB
- Open the image, move 'Tomb Raider.app' to the 'Programs' folder.
- If the game freezes when starting from Launchpad, then launch through Finder: / Applications / Tomb Raider.app/Contents/MacOS/Tomb Raider
Download more games for Mac OS:
Initial Release: March 2013
Tomb Raider 2013 Free
Metacritic Score: 86-87 (details)
ESRB/PEGI Rating: Mature/18
Tomb Raider 2013 Game Download
Platforms: Windows, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360. Later Mac OS X, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Stadia.
Game Info:TOMB RAIDER was released March 5, 2013. The list of bullet points below includes spoiler-free highlights and links to additional information.
The most recent TOMB RAIDER trailer, titled 'Survivor,' premiered December 7 on Spike's 10th Annual Video Game Awards. I'd love to hear what you think of it. Leave a comment on my YouTube channel or Tomb Raider Blog. More videos, screenshots, concept art and other goodies can be found in the TOMB RAIDER media section.
The Tomb Raider Definitive Edition came out at the end of January 2014 for PS4 and Xbox One. The gameplay and content are the same as the original game, but the TRDE comes with all the downloadable content and many tasty graphics enhancements. More info and FAQ in this blog post.
TOMB RAIDER Details
Tomb Raider 2013 Pc
- Although the tagline 'A Survivor is Born' and the hashtag '#reborn' have been used to promote the game, its actual title is simply: TOMB RAIDER.
- TOMB RAIDER was developed by Crystal Dynamics, the same studio that created Tomb Raider: Legend, Anniversary and Underworld, as well as Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, and will be published by Square Enix.
- The game begins with a 21-year-old Lara Croft shipwrecked on a mysterious island in the so-called 'Dragon's Triangle' off the coast of Japan.
- Before the accident, Lara is part of a group searching for Yamatai, the island domain of the legendary shaman queen Himiko. The expedition leader, an older man named Conrad Roth, can be seen in the game trailer and some of the screenshots. He is Lara's mentor, and she must help him survive when he becomes injured.
- In retelling Lara's origin story, the developers have said they hope to make her a more complex, human and culturally relevant hero, in part by putting her in an extremely dangerous and challenging situation through which she will ultimately prevail.
- This time around there is no real-life model representing Lara for promotional events; however, the game will employ extensive use of motion-capture technology.
- Camilla Luddington has provided both voice and motion capture for the Lara Croft character. She has appeared at various press events, though not in costume as a promotional model.
- The game was built using an updated version of the Legend-Underworld engine—the same engine used for Eidos Montréal's Deus Ex: Human Revolution—allowing for more realistic, physics-based interactions within the game world and much greater freedom of movement for Lara.
- The camera has also been completely revamped so as to move more dynamically and react to the in-game situation—closer to Lara in tight spaces, father back during combat, etc.
- Tomb Raider staples like puzzles, combat, exploration and action will still be the foundation of the game but will be more realistic and more fully integrated into the basic survival storyline.
- Although the press has speculated on the game drifting into survival-horror territory, this is not a Resident Evil or Silent Hill type game. There are definitely some scary and gory bits, but the game is much more 'survival-adventure' than 'survival-horror'.
- The auto-targeting feature used in previous games has been replaced by a free-aim system.
- Weapons include a bow, pistol, rifle and shotgun, as well as an axe, which Lara uses for climbing as well as self-defense. Lara starts out with practically nothing and gradually acquires each weapon and bit of gear. Players can upgrade Lara's equipment as they progress in the game.
- While not strictly 'open world,' the game is non-linear. Players can explore the island's diverse locations freely and can revisit areas as well as reach new areas as Lara's skills and equipment improve. However, there will be some scripted sequences that advance the story, and there is one main plot and one ending.
- Unlike past games, there is no health bar. Instead Lara's health/injury level is indicated by how she looks and moves, as well as by grime/blood spatter on screen during action sequences and combat. Health packs will not be required, and Lara's injuries will heal gradually over time.
- A system of 'base camps,' allow players to fast travel among various areas on the island. Base camps also provide opportunities to examine and combine inventory items and access an RPG-like skill system to enhance Lara's abilities. Check out this video, the Guide To Survival Episode #2 for details.
- There are optional side tombs and numerous collectibles to be hunted down, offering additional exploration and puzzle-solving opportunities.
- There are multiple difficulty settings to make the game accessible to a wider range of players.
- Changing weather conditions, Lara's improved gear and abilities, and the player's influence on the game world keep locations fresh when revisited.
- The game includes a hint system called 'survival instinct,' in which players can highlight clues and interactive elements in the game world by pressing a button.
- There are no vehicles and no swimming. That isn't to say Lara can't swim, just that the opportunity doesn't happen to arise.
- As in the original game, Lara has only one outfit—she's stranded far from civilization after all—however, the state of her clothes will evolve over the course of the game as she interacts with the environment. Additional costumes are available as downloadable content.
- At the heart of it all is a mystery reminiscent of the TV show LOST. What is this island all about? Who are its strange inhabitants? Why is it seemingly impossible to escape? Lara—and the player—must discover the truth.
Tomb Raider 2013 Mac Download Game
- According to the developers, the characters and storyline are vital components of the game. TOMB RAIDER's story is a collaboration between in-house and outside writers, including Lead Writer Rhianna Pratchett, whose credits include Heavenly Sword, the Overlord series and Mirror's Edge. More about Rhianna here and here.
- There is also an optional multi-player mode in addition to the main, single-player storyline. For details check out these recent blog posts: 'Tomb Raider Multiplayer Details Emerge' and 'Tomb Raider Multiplayer Hands-On Preview.'
- The game is available for Windows PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. The PC version is digital download only (no physical DVD) in the Americas. Both downloadable and DVD versions will be available in Europe. The developers have said they're looking into Macintosh version sometime in the future, but nothing has been finalized. There are no plans to release the game on Nintendo Wii or Wii U.
- Players can expect about 15 hours of gameplay, provided they take no detours and just play through the storyline. However, there are plenty of side areas to explore, collectibles to go after, and opportunities to revisit areas where you've already been.
- PC System Requirements:
Minimum system requirements:
OS: Windows XP Service Pack 3, Windows Vista, 7 or 8 (32bit/64bit)
Video Card: DirectX 9 graphics card with 512Mb Video RAM: AMD Radeon HD 2600 XT, nVidia 8600
CPU: Dual core CPU: AMD Athlon64 X2 2.1 Ghz (4050+), Intel Core2 Duo 1.86 Ghz (E6300)
RAM: 1 GB (2 GB on Vista)
Recommended system requirements:
Video Card: DirectX 11 graphics card with 1GB Video RAM: AMD Radeon HD 4870, nVidia GTX 480
CPU: Quad core CPU: AMD Phenom II X2 565, Intel Core i5-750
RAM: 4 GB
Tomb Raider Download For Pc
ALL PC VERSIONS, EVEN THOSE INSTALLED FROM A DVD, REQUIRE A STEAM ACCOUNT FOR ONLINE UPDATES AND ACTIVATION.