HCU tool link and what it is read HERE 2. DC-Phoenix will attempt to remove firmware validation in which case phone may not check firmware and accept incorrect one, be aware! Phone must be charged up before any kind of flashing otherwise it might go dead. Remove SD card from the phone if it is inside.
This is a command-line tool and you can flash multiple graphics cards using this Nvidia GPU BIOS update utility. This tool supports windows operating system and it can also be run from a bootable USB disk. DC-Phoenix allows to flash any file into phone, it is not being validated by our software or by phone - be very careful what you write into your device! Phoenix Flashing Tool Install Huawei Software. How to using Huawei CPU Based Flash Tool Click here If you also want to install Huawei software setup on your computer laptop. It is also requested for the users to keep them updated with the latest changes in the Huawei-tool. AllOther trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective. Dead Nokia phone flashing procedure. Remove phone from cable. Make sure it is turned off. If it is neccessary, remove and insert battery. Extract downloaded firmware into the 'Products' folder of Phoenix program files directory (like in 'C: Program Files Nokia Phoenix Products RM-XXX'). Run Phoenix Service Software as administrator.
How to use Phoenix BIOS Editor
The application for Windows phoenix bios editor has an easy interface for modifying Phoenix BIOS 4.0 Rel. and then there will be no need to reinstall the BIOS later. It supports unpacking, replacing, and repacking of components within a BIOS image, and allows changing of settings and modifies the application to the actual BIOS itself.
This video shows the process of downloading and flashing the basic input/output system (BIOS) rom to the most up to date version.
The utility allows users to make modifications with the ROM image created previously without using the source code. Phoenix BIOS Editor decompresses a single ROM image in the automatic mode. It proceeds to the small ROM modules, which are a part of the BIOS. Having completed modifying a ROM image, the utility adds user’s modifications into a new BIOS image. The last can be written to a flash memory.
Phoenix BIOS Editor installing fo Windows
Download the Fenix Bios Editor archive by clicking the download button located in the left corner below the image. Unpack the archive. Download photoshop cs6 for mac with crack cs6. Run BiosEdit.exe
In order to configure the Phoenix BIOS for installing Windows, select Advanced BIOS Features. The signals issued by the Phoenix BIOS are encoded in a slightly different way than the AMI BIOS or Award BIOS audio signals. As a rule, the Phoenix BIOS generates several series of short signals, which are separated from each other by long pauses.
When entering the BIOS, you will see one of the two images represented depending on the manufacturer. If you have AWARD (Phoenix) BIOS it is necessary to do the following steps. Enter the BIOS, select the second menu item Advanced BIOS Features. Download all Phoenix BIOS Flasher (phlash, winphlash) versions from Wim's BIOS.
In a different case, there is one motherboard manufacturer that still uses brand Phoenix BIOS editor - Intel.
To find out this question in more detail, refer to the motherboard manual. To boot the computer with the default settings, press F1.
If you have proper skills for working in BIOS settings, press the Delete key to enter the BIOS Setup and make the necessary settings.
Tools Section - More Useful Utilities
Adding 'illegal' devices to the BIOS whitelist
- It is necessary to have BIOS itself, the program for dissembling the BIOS by modules Phoenix BIOS Editor.
- The BIOS file must be opened with winrar or another archiver and found in it * .WPH file, you will edit just this one.
- Next, install the Phoenix BIOS Editor.
- Launch the Phoenix BIOS Editor and open the * .WPH file from the archive.
- Press ”Yes” to the warnings.
- Go to the Phoenix BIOS Editor installation folder and find the TEMP folder there.
- After opening the BIOS, a lot of files will appear in it, mainly with the * .ROM extension. You need the file MOD_5100.ROM that contains the Whitelist devices itself.
- Next, you need to find out the VID - vendor ID and PID - product ID of your new device. To do this, you can insert it into another laptop in which there is no device lock and see its data. It is necessary to go to the device manager and find there the device that you installed in the computer. Click on it 2 times and select 'information'.
- Next, enter the VID / PID values of the device already in this BIOS.
- In order to collect the BIOS back, you need to make any change through the interface of the Phoenix BIOS Editor itself and then return the value back so as not to break anything.
- Only then, the Build BIOS button will appear and you can put everything in place.
- You save the new BIOS to the device.
Phoenix Bios Flash Tool
Before uploading the BIOS back, it is recommended to check all the modifications for several times. In case of errors, the device might be broken.
It is necessary to understand that phoenix bios editor is not responsible for any damage caused to your computer due to either use’s error, or a malfunction or bug within the Editor. If you do not know or do not understand what you are doing, it’s highly recommended not to work with the utility.
More information on BIOS modification can be found on the forum