MyDMX combines a new drag and drop effects generator, new preset palette design and OSX compatibility to help you create and playback dynamic scenes/shows in minutes. Features: - Easy-to-use DMX software - 512 DMX channels - Extensive fixture profile library - SSL2 Profile editor & support - MIDI triggering - New graphical interface design - New drag and drop effects generator - Works with simple. Made for Your Mac. Lightkey was engineered from the ground up as a native Mac app, so it’s finally goodbye to the Windows emulation. It perfectly matches your Mac’s look and feel and comes with all the familiar features like Dark Mode, full screen view, autosaving, copy and paste, unlimited undo, or automatic updates.
My DMX 3.0 Update: The “December 22, 2016” update to myDMX 3.0 (MAC & PC) provides bug fixes and overall enhancements. Click on the Downloads section to get the free software upgrade.
New & Improved in this version:
• Once the showfile is saved on this Dec 22nd release, it will no longer be possible to open the showfile on a previous version of the myDMX software (ie. no going back to October release unless an old copy of the showfile is saved)
• myDMX 3.0 users can now open and load saved .DLM showfiles from myDMX 2.0/2.1 software into myDMX 3 and the patch and scenes and steps will import, no more starting over, open your .DLM file and pick up where you left off in myDMX 2.0/2.1 software!
• There are new Play Mode icons on each button to help illustrate if a scene is set to play to time or sound or BPM trigger
• You can now MIDI Map the group buttons
• Full changelog and new feature list to be displayed in the myDMX Facebook group.
ADJ’s myDMX 3.0 is a multi-platform DMX control software/hardware system (Windows and OSX Mac compatible). myDMX 3.0 has a new, robust hardware dongle and exciting new features to take greater command of your lightshow. Out of the package, myDMX 3.0 software will run in limited mode; 512 'Live' DMX channels & 60 'Stand Alone' DMX channels (No 3D visualizer, Easy Remote, 8 port contacts or Midi features). However, these features plus other upgrades, including additional Live & Stand Alone channels can be purchased at https://store.dmxsoft.com/ . myDMX 2.1 and 3.0 interfaces will run in Full mode when running myDMX 2.1 software.
If you already own myDMX 2.1 hardware, you can download the myDMX 3.0 software for free from the Downloads tab. https://www.adj.com/mydmx-3#
Learn more about myDMX 3.0 in this product spotlight: http://tinyurl.com/zz7v6nk
Join the myDMX Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/MyDMX/
Link the myDMX Facebook page for updates: https://www.facebook.com/mydmx/
Download Software: https://www.adj.com/mydmx-3#
myDMX 3.0 software does not work with myDMX 2.0 hardware
For missing DMX profiles please submit this Online Profile Request form
• Play multiple scenes at a time
• Arrange scenes into groups
• Sound-light with BPM audio analysis and pulse analysis
• Live snapshots
• Live scene dimming and scene speed controls
• Stand Alone backup memory
• BPM tap
• Flash scenes
• Blind editing - edit scenes without outputting the DMX
• Fully compatible with myDMX 2.1 software
• Easy-to-use DMX software
• 512 DMX channels
• Extensive fixture profile library
• SSL2 Profile editor & support
• Drag and drop effects generator
Mydmx For Mac Download
• Works with simple scenes/steps
• Windows and Mac installers that will download the latest ssl library with an internet connection upon install.
• “Maintenance” application that installs with the program to check for component updates or new versions of the software.
• “Cloud search for profiles” Search for the latest and greatest fixture profiles from within the program itself, no more hunting through dropbox
• Improved multi Pan and Tilt support
• Users can select multi select steps in a scene and modify a channel parameter without it interfering with the rest of the channels
• Vast optimizations and stability improvements for both Windows and Mac OS
• Not compatible with ARM based Windows tablets (only Intel)
• Additional feature and software upgrades available at https://store.dmxsoft.com/
myDMX 3 Upgrades Available (Additional Charge):
3D: Design your 3D environment and add 3D objects from the built in 3D object library and create your own virtual venue to program your light show without having to set up your entire rig.
MIDI: Use your favorite USB to MIDI device to assign physical buttons and faders to the virtual buttons and faders in the program to get that perfect hardware lighting console feel to your show and playback capabilities.
Easy Remote: Using the 'Show' function in the program you can quickly and easily build your own Virtual Lighting desk using any DMX channel or preset or Scene in the MyDMX 3 software to get your very own custom Console set up, and it is automatically linked to your smartphone or tablet running the Easy Remote app, there are even presets for popular iOS and Android devices ready to be used and edited!
Multiple Universes: If you own a 2nd or 3rd or more MyDMX 3 interfaces, or purchase a MyDMX Buddy with at least the Express mode license for 3.0 software, you can 'stack' interfaces to get multiple universes of DMX output on the 3.0 software.
Mydmx For Mac Catalina
8-Port Contacts: Trigger scenes in both live and stand alone mode via the 8 dry contact ports. Bridge the ground pin with pins 1-8 of the HE10 connector to start scenes from a push button or relay. The 8 ports can be combined in binary for up to 255 triggers.
Stand Alone: Want to trigger a few of your scenes without lugging your computer around? Stand alone channels let's you do just that. With 62 Stand alone channels included with each MyDMX 3 interface you can store scenes that use up to 62 channels of DMX that you can use to playback lighting looks using the push buttons on the top of the MyDMX 3 interface. you can purchase up to 512 stand alone channels in packs of 50 additional Stand alone channels from the web store.
Minimum System Requirements:
• Computer working under Windows 7 or higher, or MAC OS X 10.10 or higher
Mydmx For Mac App
Netflix for mac computers. • 1 GHz speed processor
Mydmx For Mac Software
• 2 GB Memory (RAM)
• 1280*768 pixel screen
• OpenGL 3.1 (for 3D)
Best Performance System Requirements:
• Computer working under Windows 7 or higher, or MAC OSx 10.10 or higher
• 2 GHz speed processor, dual core
• 4 GB Memory (RAM)
• Video card with 1GB video memory
Mydmx 2.0 Software Update For Mac
• 1920*1080 pixel screen
• OpenGL 3.1 (for 3D)
Mydmx For Mac Upgrade
Emulation - DMX software