Download MyEclipse Enterprise Workbench (formerly MobiOne Design Center) - A powerful tool that allows you to create applications for mobile, desktop, cloud or Web and generate the required files. Below on the left side is a column called Latest Downloads. Find the desired version of Desktop Video, and select the operating system you are using (Mac or Windows). You will be prompted to register.Posted on Jul 6th 2011
Update: Development of MobiOne has been discontinued. Read the End of Life Notice for more information.
Download the FREE PhotoSync Companion App for Windows PC and Mac. The best wireless transfer solution to backup photos & videos between phone (iOS / Android) and computer. Windows phone sync free download - The Missing Sync for Windows Mobile, Atomic Clock Sync, Easy Sync, and many more programs. Download the SYnc app for Windows or Mac. Access, share and upload files from your mobile device. Keep contacts in sync The Missing Sync for Windows Mobile syncs Entourage and iCal contacts - including phone numbers, email addresses, instant message screen names and address book groups. Windows 10 phone sync.
Today we're pleased to announce the release of Genuitec's popular iPad and iPhone app designer, MobiOne Studio 1.2. MobiOne is a simple, yet powerful tool for creating iOS (Apple) mobile Web apps that anyone can build, with little to no coding skills needed.
Download / Learn More
In addition to iPhone development features, MobiOne 1.2 includes the following key enhancements:
* iPad app design and testing capabilities
* iPad user interface templates
* Drag-and-drop user interface layout in both portrait and landscape device orientations. Users can rotate their user interface between orientations to view and modify as needed
* Scale device's footprint size in the designer or Test Center to optimally fit your display
* A new customizable workbench lets users work with only the tools they need for a powerful but uncluttered app development environment
* MobiOne's AppSync technology can now support larger-sized-size apps for review and testing purposes
MobiOne Studio comes with a world class iPhone and iPad emulator that gives users the most realistic experience of actually using those devices. Through common text messaging, users can even send their apps directly to any mobile device to review.
Here's a sampling of what Twitter users have to say about MobiOne:
1. @dave204 @loris_sl Laura- I think you could have great fun with this drag-and-drop iPhone app developer. Very user-friendly!!
2. @zvikico @toddewilliams The MobiOne demo is very impressive. The offline mode works surprisingly well. Need to see it to believe it. Kudos!
3. @ykonos RT @3Goofy: Gotta love MobiOne iPhone emulator!
4. @lickasha Just installed #MobiOne the best iPhone emulator on the market today. Time to give it a spin
5. @iHaveaPC testing out MobiOne. It's pretty awesome
Since summer 2009, MobiOne has been downloaded and used by nearly six hundred thousand designers and developers worldwide and is seen as a market leader in iOS emulation and app design.
In the coming months, MobiOne will support design, testing and emulation of Android devices to give users true cross-platform support.
For Windows® 8/ 8.1 users:
- Position the mouse pointer in the Start screen to display the down arrow in the lower-left corner of the screen, and click it.
⇒ The list of applications appears.
- Right-click PE-DESIGN 10 (Layout & Editing), which appears under the title PE-DESIGN 10 (Trial Version).
⇒ The taskbar appears at the bottom of the screen.
- Click Uninstall in the taskbar to run the application as an administrator.
⇒ The Programs and Features window appears.
- In the Programs and Features window, select PE-DESIGN 10 (Trial Version) and click Uninstall.
⇒ A dialog box appears.
- Click Remove to uninstall the application.
⇒ The following message appears shortly after uninstallation begins.
- Click Yes.
⇒ If the software has been successfully uninstalled, a dialog box appears.
- Click Finish.
(The uninstallation procedure is described for Windows® 8.1.)
For Windows® 7 or Windows Vista® users:
Design Center Denver
- Click (Start button) , then Control Panel. Select Programs and Features in the Control Panel window.
- Select PE-DESIGN 10 (Trial Version), and then click Uninstall.