Let us have a look on some of the DVD creating software.
1. DVD StylerDVD Styler is free DVD authoring software offering various options to create a DVD. DVD Styler is open source cross platform application which allows both burning and creation of DVD files. It supports almost all the popular video formats including AVI, MOV, MP4, MPEG, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, WMV, AC3, MP2, MP3, etc.
Out of all this, you can use MPEG and VOB format without re-encoding. One of the important features of DVD Styler is that you can add menus in it. Videos can be easily imported using drag and drop feature. Other than this, DVD Styler also supports subtitles, slideshow creation, multiple titles and audio tracks, add buttons, text and imported backgrounds.
See Also: -10 Best Free & Paid Video Enhancement Software to Download
There is a preview screen available where you can always see the result of the work you have performed. Other than Mac, it also supports Windows and Linux operating system.
2. Roxio Toast 15Roxio Toast 15 is burning software for Mac developed by Roxio. It comes in two flavors: The $100 DVD only Titanium edition and $250 Pro Bundle. The user interface and features are just like the last version which was debuted in 2011.
Roxio Toast 15 lets you download videos from internet, DVD and then copy them to a DVD with just one click. You can also convert media files to be compatible with iPhone, iPad or other devices. But these features come at a great price. Toast 15 Pro costs $149.99, and Toast 15 Titanium costs $99.9 at the official website. However, you can get Toast 15 Titanium at $49.9 on Amazon.
3. Wondershare Video EditorWondershare Video Editor for Mac is known as Wondershare Filmora which is user-friendly and trendy video editing software. After launching video editor, you have to choose a mode (aspect ratio) to get started. The interface contains a file manager, a timeline and a preview pane.
See Also: -10 Best Free & Paid Photo Slideshow Softwares
When you import a video, it is displayed in the timeline for editing. It supports almost all popular video, audio and image formats.
What’s more? Wondershare Filmora has over 100 visual effects and 80 filter effects to apply to your video clips. Also, it is free; of cost and also of virus!
4. Cisdem DVD BurnerCisdem DVD Burner is the best alternative for iDVD as it’s easy to handle a user-friendly interface with fast working speed. It empowers you to burn any form of video or audio from any source, even directly from iPhone, iTunes, camera, iMovie, etc. into DVD.
See Also: - Cisdem PDFPasswordRemover 3: Easiest Way to Decrypt Any PDF File
It has video editing and customization option for better fine-tune videos, availability of DVD menu patterns, support for subtitle and watermarks. All of this at an affordable price of $39.99 for a single license with lifetime validity. It has data recovery tools, PDF tools, video converters, a set of utility tools and much more.
5. MPEG2 Works AdvancedMPEG2 works Advanced is the most suitable option for you if you want to convert a Blu-ray disc to DVD. It is a media converter designed to help you produce files compatible with your iOS devices. MPEG2 Works can also be used as a media player for all sorts of video and audio files.
It has the ability to decode the content and convert it to compatible video formats. It can also split or demux MPEG files or join VOB or MPEG videos. Also, it is cheap as compared to other softwares at a price of $25.
6. BurnBurn is an advanced disk burning application for Mac. You can make personalised movies in DVD format with the help of this application and also add menus and use personalised themes. Given its small size, Burn is a powerful application. It exists in a little window where you simply drag files and create the disc you want to create.
See Also: -Top 10 Best DVD Burning Software for WindowsCatch? You need to convert a video into .mpg format if you want to burn it. But best of all, it is free and compatible with almost all latest versions of Mac.
7. Open DVD ProducerOpen DVD Producer is another free software that lets you create DVDs with menus and chapters in an easy way. This software with smooth interface organises its function in an orderly manner. It is a portable application that helps you generate DVDs quickly. However, lack of a standard help manual can be an inconvenience at times.
8. SmallDVDSmallDVD is an application suitable for beginners. It allows you to create DVD images using video files. It is a straightforward application with settings available for dealing with aspect ratio and formats. The most appealing thing about it is the feature of adding multiple video files into the image. Best of all, it is free of cost.
See Also: - 10 Software To Create a Bootable USB from an ISO File
9. Leawo DVD CreatorLeawo DVD Creator is an application that lets you burn video DVDs and iSO files. It converts 2D videos to 3D DVD movies providing reliable conversion with plenty of customization options. What makes this software unique is the control it gives users. Other than modifying each video’s brightness and contrast to enhance its visibility, you can also increase or decrease playback volume. It also supports watermarks and subtitles. It uses moderate CPU and RAM and response time is also good.
See Also: - Leawo DVD Ripper Review: Is It The Best DVD Ripper?
10. Aimersoft DVD CreatorAimersoft DVD Creator is one of the best DVD authoring software offering unique design and more DVD customization options than any other converter. It has a broad range of useful features. Although it has average conversion speed, Aimersoft DVD Creator is easier to use than any other software.
The HelpBlocks help authoring tool is one of the few available to the MAC users. However, this tool is powerful and will certainly help you write HTML help rapidly. At the same time, you will be in a position to easily create a hierarchical structure appropriate for your manual. HelpMaker Help Authoring Tool. 5 authoring tool examples to help you make the best choice. With that in mind, there are some key questions you should be asking yourself: Do I need SCORM output, xAPI and/or online releases? This is important to note if you’re a Mac user, as Articulate doesn’t have a Mac OS. HelpMaker is a Help Authoring Tool to make WinHelp, HTML-Help, HTML-Website and RTF (i.e., manuals) files. HelpMaker is fully functional GUI help authoring tool written in Delphi. Many open-source developers use this to document their open-source project. Adobe offers a Help Authoring Tool called RoboHelp and it is the main rival to Madcap Flare. It costs $1379.24 for organisations to purchase the full yearly licence. Adobe RoboHelp creates all content files in XHTML, so if you use both tools the files will need to be converted from XML to XHTML using their converter.
Authoring Tools List
Help information can even be parameterized when your application is installed or at runtime making it easy to fully customize the user experience.
QuickHelp authoring requires no programming experience or HTML knowledge. In minutes, you can begin creating a professional help system that works with any Macintosh or Windows application regardless of the development system or programming language used to create it.
QuickHelp MacOSX on Mac OS 10.9 or later.
Help Authoring Tool For Mac
Authoring Apple Help. These are the basic steps for creating a help book for OS X: Design the help content. Photo Gallery Download For mac. Author the HTML help pages. Organize the help book. This includes creating the necessary auxiliary files that Help Viewer uses. Index the help book.