Mar 16, 2018 Ember's mug has one of the simplest smart home setups I've used in awhile: Plug in, download the app, sync with Bluetooth, set a custom LED color for your mug, and you're off. It took me less time to set up my mug than for my kettle to finish brewing.
Ember Temperature Control Smart Mug 2, 10 oz, Stainless Steel, 1.5-hr Battery Life - App Controlled Heated Coffee Mug - New & Improved Design 4.6 out of 5 stars 235 $129.95 $ 129. Download the Ember app and pair to your favorite Ember Mug to select your drinking temperature and more. Track your caffeine intake with Apple Health Integrates with Apple Health so you can track and monitor your daily caffeine consumption.
Getting started with Ember is easy. Ember projects are created and managedthrough our command line build tool Ember CLI.This tool provides:
- Modern application asset management (including concatenation, minification, and versioning).
- Generators to help create components, routes, and more.
- A conventional project layout, making existing Ember applications easy to approach.
- A complete QUnit test harness.
- The ability to consume a growing ecosystem of Ember Addons.
Ember requires Git to manage many of its dependencies. Git comes with Mac OSX and most Linux distributions. Windows users candownload and run this Git installer.
Node.js and npm
Ember requires Node.js 0.12 or higher and npm 2.7 or higher.If you're not sure whether you have Node.js or the right version, run this on yourcommand line:
If you get a 'command not found' error or an outdated version for Node:
- Windows or Mac users can download and run this Node.js installer.
- Mac users often prefer to install Node using Homebrew. Afterinstalling Homebrew, run
brew install nodeto install Node.js.
- Linux users can use this guide for Node.js installation on Linux.
If you get an outdated version of npm, run
npm install -g npm.
Ember requires Bower to manage additional dependencies.Bower is a command line utility that you install with npm.To install Bower run,
npm install -g bower
On Mac and Linux, you can improve file watching performance by installing Watchman.
You can run your tests from the command line with PhantomJS, without theneed for a browser to be open. Consult the PhantomJS download instructions.
Install Ember using npm:
To verify that your installation was successful, run:
If a version number is shown, you're ready to go.
Rember is a front-end GUI to the 'memtest' command line memory testing program. This application will allow the user to select the number of test loops, as well as the amount of memory to test. There is a 'Log' tab that will allow the user to monitor memory testing. The user can toggle a 'verbose' switch to limit the amount of output, and can also choose to quit Finder and other applications.
Defective memory can cause computers to malfunction, crash, and behave in a variety of ways which can sometimes baffle end users and computer technicians alike. Apple provides hardware test CDs with most of their products, and there are some third-party utilties for Mac OS X which perform memory testing. In my experience, these tools have not always been able to quickly and efficiently diagnose memory problems. Rember has been designed to simplify the testing, and diagnosis of these problems.
This software is free, and is covered under the GNU GPL. Please read accompanying 'COPYING' file for more info.
- Easy to use testing console
- Human-readable test report summarizes test results
- Memory information window displays DIMM status
- And more..
Ember Mug Mac App Download Youtube
- No longer accepts decimal input for loop for memory allotment
- Regression regarding memory info and early versions of Snow Leopard fixed
- Modernized ProcessController class (used to quit other running apps before testing)
- Modernized power management functions for delaying idle system sleep
- Now localized in Russian and French Languages
- No longer limited to arbitrary limit of 8GB when allocating memory for testing
All changes to Rember are listed here.
Alternate download: Rember v.0.3.4b (Mac OS X, v.10.3.9-10.4.x)
Office home and student 2019 for mac download. Legacy downloads: Rember v.0.3b (Mac OS X, 10.3.8 and lower)
Deprecated: Rember v.0.2.1b (Mac OS X, 10.2.x)
Best Buy Ember Mug
Ember Mug Mac App Download Windows 7
- Troubleshooting Tools: Memtest and Rember
Author: Dan Frakes
Wed May 25 2005
- Is your memory bad?
Author: Ted Landau
February 14th, 2006
- State of the Mac: Know the warning signs
Author: Ted Landau
Macworld June 2007 Print article
May 22, 2007
- Resolving Kernel Panics
The X Lab
- Checking for Bad RAM; problems can be indirect
April 30, 2007
- Detect bad RAM in your Mac
Author: Adam C. Engst
Cnet Tips & Tricks
May 8, 2007
- Rember v.0.3.3b Memory Test Utility Mini-Review - Hands-On Mac
Author: Charles W. Moore
June 11, 2007