- By Mike Turcotte-McCusker on July 30, 2017 in Linux - Last Update: July 30, 2017 - 37 comments So, I recently got my father to start to switch from Windows to GNU/Linux. The man is a serious privacy freak who knows Windows systems better than almost anyone who hasn't been formally trained.
- Simply resize the window to go from menu bar style window to a large window with a gorgeous world map. Or simply access The Clock from Notification Center with the useful Widget or from the Touch Bar. Change your font size as you see fit with the Dynamic Type font. All your devices. The Clock adapt to your way of working, Mac, iPhone, iPad.
- Download Alarm Clock 2.4.5 for Mac from our website for free. The application is categorized as Productivity Tools. The most popular versions of the program are 2.4, 2.3 and 2.2. Our built-in antivirus checked this Mac download and rated it as virus free. Some of Alarm Clock for Mac aliases include 'freeAlarmClock 2', 'Allarm Clock', 'Alarm.
10 Stunning Clock Screensavers for Windows And Mac
Feature Request: Multiple timers with labels, Continuity, and Mac support. Continuity between devices, and support for the Mac are all low hanging fruit for timers. On top of that, you can choose to use the 24 or 12 hour clock format. All clocks are beautifully animated and feature a white clock face for daylight hours and a black clock face for nighttime hours. Moreover, you can rename cities and replace their default name with the name of the person living in the selected.
Long time ago, screensavers were actually meant to save the screen. Ya speaking literally. Save from what ? Well it happened to be a problem named screen-burn-effect – a permanent deformity on areas of a CRT monitor due to non-moving text or graphics being displayed for a long period of time. To negate this problem, screen savers were used to fill the screen with moving graphics when the computer was idle. But nowadays its sole purpose is to spice up your screen.(Also read : Display RSS Feeds as Windows Screensaver)
Some Free Clock Screensavers
1. Word Clock :
Word clock is a nice replacement for the typical analogue or digital clock that we generally use. It displays the date and time in a sentence. You can select from two display modes Linear and Rotary. The screensaver can be downloaded for iPhone, iPad, Mac OSx and Windows.
Fliqlo is a nice flip style clock screensaver that happens to be my favorite. If you have a habit of keeping your system on for a long period without working on it (or just a download or scan running in the background) then this clock is a nice tool to spice up your PC screen. It is really a nice alternative for a led clock.
3. National Geographic Channel Calendar Screensaver :
This is one of the nicest clock screensaver I have ever used. The date and time is shown in a nice animated fashion. This was the official National Geographic screensaver when I used it. But right now, I have (tried my best and) failed to find out a direct link from their site. Here is an alternate link for the download.
You may also want to check out some desktop tools which allow you to download National Geographic wallpapers for Free
4. In Rumour Screensaver V2 :
Inrumour is not just a clock screensaver. It is actually a weather screensaver too. You get to see the weather forecast for the next 2 days for your locality as well as the present weather update too for the same. The screensaver consists of an analogue clock and shows the date and calendar as well as news from inrumor.com.
5. Time Beat Clock Screensaver :
Time Beat is yet another clock screensaver that only serves the purpose of a clock. It uses a nice screen-beating effect every second. You can have a nice demo of the clock here. Look out for the download link to the bottom right corner of the demo page.
6. Crazyscreen Clock Screensaver :
Crazy screen is a free rotary clock screensaver which shows the time as a nice wheel.
7. Polar Clock Screensaver :
Polar Clock is an awesome clock and calendar screensaver in circles that moves as every second passes. The clock is based upon the idea of polar coordinates. The screensaver is available in 28 languages with numerous options such as text alignment, font size, arc properties, continuous / stepped motion, appearance, colors etc. The screensaver is available for Mac and Windows users.
8. Clockr A Flickr Based Clock Screensaver :
Clockr is a Flickr based clock screensaver that uses random images from Flickr to show the time. It needs a steady internet connection to work properly.
9. Uniqlo Screensaver Music, Dance :
The strangest and most unique clock screensavers among the ones I listed here. All you have on the screen is cute Japanese girls dancing around different exotic locations along with a time and date stamp. The screensaver works in selected countries which are Japan, USA, UK, France, Korea, China, Hong Kong and Singapore. Download the application here. You will need a working internet connection to download all the sessions of the screensaver.
10. ClockBlock Screensaver :
It is really a nice way to show clock as a screensaver. The screensaver is available here.
You may also like reading online time clocks, stopwatches and timer websites. If you know about any such stunning free clock screensavers then please let us know via comments. And also drop in a few words about how you liked the list.
How To Set Screensaver On Windows 10
If you do not like to use a third-party software, you can always use the in-built option to set a screensaver on Windows 10. Here is how to do that.
At first, click the Taskbar search box and search for “change screen saver.” Now, click on the corresponding search result to open the Screen Saver Settings window. Once opened, expand the Screen Saver drop-down list, and select a screen saver type.
Clock For Mac 2017 Torrent
At last, click the Apply and OK buttons, respectively.