Conquer any course and study free flashcards on the go
- Best Free Flashcard Software Mac Free
- Best Free Flashcard Software Mac Download
- Flashcard Software For Windows
Or alternatively, a completely different software recommendation? Posted by djgh to Computers & Internet (2 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite Oddly enough, I just wrote two articles about flashcards on the mac. OpenCards is a free award-winning flashcard learning software. The basic idea of OpenCards is to use PowerPoint presentations (.ppt) as flashcard sets. Thereby, slide-titles are considered as questions and the slide contents as their answers. An easy flash card design software helps to create and use flash cards to learn visually and quickly. It is an interesting and effective way, especially for visual learners. Learn the definition and purposes of flash card and how to make it. Get an easy-to-use flash card maker here, as well as free, editable and printable templates.
Prepare for your exams?
Overview: A basic flashcard app that offers a variety of ways to study your cards, including games. Cram is a fairly straightforward flashcard app with some interesting features for reviewing and studying your cards. To start, you create a set of flashcards with a title of your choice. Take your flashcards anywhere with Quizlet’s free app. Use swipe mode to review flashcards quickly and make learning more engaging. Swipe right if you know it, swipe left if you don’t — and learn what you need to focus on. Do more with your flashcards.
The Chegg Prep app is the fast, fun, free flashcard maker designed to help you learn things more quickly and ace your toughest classes.
Make your own flashcards
Make and study flashcards on-the-go
Create custom flashcard decks from anywhere with Chegg Prep. From Art History to Spanish to SAT prep, your custom flashcards can help you quickly and effectively memorize all those tough topics. And when you've mastered a card, you can remove it from your deck, so you only focus on the cards you need to learn. Mac os x server download.
Add images to your flashcards
Studying a subject that requires you to memorize an image, like Art History or Chemistry? Chegg Prep app has what you need to quickly and easily add an image to your flashcard.
Best Free Flashcard Software Mac Free
Best Free Flashcard Software Mac Download
Browse over 500 millions free flashcards
Don’t want to create your own flashcards? Search our huge library of flashcard decks made by experts and other students. Everything is completely free.
AnkiApp (was AnkiApp Flashcards) is a simple, efficient, flashcard app that lets you study at your own pace, whenever you have time. It works on your phone and tablet too, and synchronizes automatically between all your devices. AnkiApp Flashcards fully supports OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
Flashcard Software For Windows
- Prioritizes your flashcards, automatically, based on how well you know them. Has you spend the most time on flashcards you know least well, for maximum time efficiency.
- Bite-sized study sessions let you make progress in under a minute.
- Gives you percentage and letter grades based on your performance, so you can watch yourself improve.
- Automatic cloud synchronization of study progress that never results in conflict.
- Works offline, e.g., in the subway or on an airplane; syncs automatically when you're back online.
- Free web client for reviewing and editing cards on other computers.
- Mobile clients for studying on the go.
- Access millions of flashcards hosted by Cram.com and Quizlet.
- Import Anki desktop decks.
- Import Anki Web shared decks.
- Create, browse, and edit flashcards on your computer.
- Create flashcards containing images and audio.
- Study flashcards front-to-back, back-to-front, and more; useful for learning vocabulary in a new language.
- Tag your flashcards and do 'filtered reviews' that focus on flashcards with selected tags.