Affinity Photo Beta 22.214.171.124 Multilingual macOS 419 mb Affinity Photo redefines the boundaries for professional photo editing software on the Mac. With a meticulous focus on workflow it offers sophisticated tools for enhancing, editing and retouching your images in an incredibly intuitive interface with all the power and performance you need. Affinity Photo 126.96.36.1993 / 188.8.131.521 Beta add to watchlist send us an update. Buy now $ 49.99. 12 screenshots: runs on: Windows 10 64 bit Windows 8 64 bit Windows 7 64 bit file size. Affinity Photo Beta 184.108.40.206. Affinity Photo重新定义了Mac上专业照片编辑软件的边界。 专注于工作流程，它提供了完善的工具，可在令人难以置信的直观界面中增强，编辑和修饰图像，并具有您所需的全部功能和性能。 专为专业人士设计.
We are keeping the updates coming to Affinity Publisher during our public beta! Get the latest version for yourself, still free in beta…
Fixes and improvements in version 220.127.116.11
- Affinity Photo Beta 18.104.22.168 Multilingual macOS 419 mb Affinity Photo redefines the boundaries for professional photo editing software on the Mac. With a meticulous focus on workflow it offers sophisticated tools for enhancing, editing and retouching your images in an incredibly intuitive interface with all the power and performance you need.
- Download file - Affinity Photo Beta 22.214.171.124.zip. FAST INSTANT DOWNLOAD Download type. Dec 19, 2018 Affinity Photo is a professional photo editing tool with all the power you’ll ever need. Live retouch tools work in real time and its speed means there’s no waiting to see your results. Affinity Photo Beta 126.96.36.199.
This update, our second so far, brings the following fixes and improvements…
Document and Page Management fixes
Affinity Photo Beta 1 7 0 122 Cm
- We’ve fixed the crash that occurred opening some documents containing images on a Master Page.
- The Pages Panel has been updated to improve layout and performance.
- Add Page buttons now enabled correctly after converting Artboard based document to Spread (on Windows).
- We’ve removed bleed setup from Add Master Page dialog, as we’ve decided it is a document setting.
- Select Anchor to page should be selected by default now for scaling in spread properties
- We’ve fixed page redraw after deleting artboards.
General Tools and Menus
- We’ve added menu items Layer > Arrange, Alignment, Geometry, Transform, Insertion.
- We’ve added menu items Layer > New Layer, Layer > New Adjustment.
- We’ve updated the Preferences options missing from dialog drop down menu.
- We’ve fixed marquee zoom when using Space + Ctrl.
- Find and Replace text field drop-down menus have been fixed on Mac.
- We’ve fixed toolbar customisation—Distribute, Operations on Mac.
- We’ve fixed Guides editing default for the Select Tool on Mac.
- We’ve updated minimum Zoom Out for view.
- The crash when assigning keyboard shortcut to File > Place on Windows has been fixed.
- Symbols indicating overflowing text have been added to include the first text frame of a series. Please note this is only if the overflow is hidden and Show Text Flow is on.
- We’ve fixed the bug redrawing text flow after unlinking text frames.
- Text wrap options dialog fixed for light UI on Windows.
Text Panels and Text Style Editor
- We’ve tidied the Paragraph style drop-down drawing on Mac.
- We’ve fixed application of Kerning by dragging icon on Mac.
- Text Styles Panel fixed to display description fully.
- We’ve fixed deselection of Stylistic Sets from the Character Panel.
- Initial Words not applying in Text Styles has been fixed.
- We’ve fixed hyphenation Minimum Score not applying in Text Styles.
- Bullet character style for bullet not applying if tab stop value is 0 in Text Styles has been fixed.
- We’ve fixed ‘Ignore space if same style’ not applying in Text Styles on Windows.
- Icons have been added to both table row and column extenders to advertise their purpose (add row, delete column etc.)
- Table tool headers now reflect insets.
- Frame settings now applied correctly to new tables.
- Double-click on default format now edits that format rather than creating a duplicate.
Resources and Resource Manager
- On File > Open, if linked resources are missing, request to locate them has been added.
- Asset thumbnails fixed for when asset includes an image in CMYK document.
- We’ve fixed Convert placed image to Picture Frame.
- Custom zoom and placement maintained when Picture Frame is resized.
Print / Export
- All formats now export with optional bleed.
- We’ve fixed export of Artboards in embedded .afdesign files.
- We’ve fixed print model not being saved with pre-set on Windows.
- We’ve fixed double sided printing flipping on longest (wrong) side (on Windows).
As this is a beta it is considered to be not suitable for production use. This means that you should not attempt to use it for commercial purposes or for any other activity where you may be adversely affected by the application failing, including the total loss of any documents.
Want to learn?
If you need help getting started with Affinity Publisher, you might find our video tutorials useful. We will be adding to these throughout the beta too to keep you up to date with new features and improvements.
Thank you for all your help!
We hope you enjoy the latest update, and as always, if you find any bugs or have any suggestions to improve Affinity Publisher, please post on the relevant forums here.
It’s your feedback that will help to shape what version 1 of Affinity Publisher will be. We really value all your help and support.
Affinity Photo is a professional photo editing tool with all the power you’ll ever need. Live retouch tools work in real time and its speed means there’s no waiting to see your results. Non-destructive editing, raw processing and end-to-end color management are standard, so Affinity Photo has all the features required to make beautiful photographs spring to life.
Affinity Photo comes with a huge range of high-end filters including lighting, blurs, distortions, tilt-shift, shadows, glows and many more. Correct and enhance images with Levels, Curves, Black and White, White Balance, HSL, Shadows and Highlights and over a dozen other adjustments that are previewed instantly and can be edited any time.
Other features include raw image processing, PSD import and export, colour management, accurate adjustments, high-end controls for channels and masks, advanced layer handling, batch processing, focus stacking, and much more.
What's new in Affinity Photo 1.7.0 Beta:
- Photo 1.7 introduces a new “sub-brush” mechanism, developed in conjunction with Paolo Limoncelli (DAUB® Brushes). This exciting feature allows any brush to have a list of other brushes attached which will draw at the same time. Each sub-brush has a fully separate and customisable set of dynamics. You can control when the sub-brushes are drawn and how they blend with the main brush.
- Symmetry (up to 32-way) is now supported - including on-canvas controls and optional mirroring. We have more symmetry features on the way - so stay tuned during the beta process.
- Wet edges and accumulation are now available on colour brushes and brushes with HSL variance.
- Brushes with multiple nozzle textures have always chosen the nozzle at random. In 1.7, the nozzle choice has a dynamic controller and ramp for greater control.
- All brush tools now support left and right arrow keys for rotation - a common feature request
- The RAW processing engine in Photo has been rewritten - producing better results and improved performance.
- RAW files now load much more quickly.
- Re-implemented support for XTrans sensors.
- The denoise algorithm has been rewritten (to produce better results).
- Hot pixel removal is now automatically performed by the Serif Labs engine.
- Profiled lens correction are more stable, apply more quickly, and can be toggled in the Develop UI.
- The histogram in the Develop persona is now presented in the output colour space - as opposed to always being linear.
- New “Procedural Texture” filter with advanced presets support.
- New “Voronoi” filter.
- Denoise, Clarity and Shadows / Highlights filters have been rewritten (using technology from the Develop Persona).
- More filters are now available as Live Filters - including the new Procedural Texture filter.
- Live filters have been rewritten to improve performance - especially when multiple filters are used in a document.
- Improved Polar to Rectangular and Rectangular to Polar filters.
- The HSL adjustment layer has been rewritten. It now supports custom hue ranges, a new algorithm, new UI and picker controls.
- The Levels adjustment layer now supports output levels - a common feature request.
- The White Balance adjustment layer has been rewritten.
- The Selective Colour adjustment layer has been rewritten.
- PSD import / export of adjustments has been improved.
- The Vibrance adjustment layer has been rewritten.
- The Recolour adjustment layer has gained a lightness slider.
- The Crop tool has been rewritten - it now supports resolution changes, absolute pixel size and has a much improved preset mechanism.
- The Sponge Brush tool now gives more correct / pleasant results.
- A general tools overhaul has been performed - providing editing of grids, guides, page origin, across multiple tools (not just in the Move tool)
- “Alternate futures” for document history have been added. Traditionally, if you roll back the undo history then do something else all your changes after that point are lost. Photo will now display a small branch icon in the history tab when you do this. Pressing that button will cycle between all the different “futures” after that history entry - meaning you will never lose work you have done.
- HEIF images can now be loaded directly into Photo. If they contain a depth map, this will also be loaded as a second layer. Because depth maps are typically lower resolution than the main image, optional “smart” upsampling will be performed.
- A large number of new cameras are supported for RAW development (we will provide a list of the new supported cameras as soon as possible!).
- The batch process dialog now fully supports expressions for height and width - available constants are “w”, “h” and “dpi”.
- Photo now supports custom document presets - a popular feature request.
- A new blend mode - Linear Burn - has been added.
- New “Move inside / outside” commands have been added - useful for quick operations on clipping masks etc.
- The Hard Mix blend mode has been improved.
- New provider options have been added to the stock panel - support for Unsplash and Pexels. Both of these providers offer full-resolution stock imagery which is free to use.
- Metadata is now dynamically synchronised with your document - so if you resize then export, the values will be correct.
- Numerous text improvements have been made - including new features.
- Significant PDF import / export improvements and fixes.
- Added support for per-monitor ICC profiles (previously we only used the primary monitor's ICC profile) in the document view (controls still use the primary monitor's ICC profile, which will hopefully be fixed in the future).
Affinity Photo 188.8.131.523 Beta fixes:
- Fixed masks failing to show correct preview
- Fixed crash at startup
- Old documents with white balance, hsl, selective colour and vibrance adjustments should now render the same as before (in a legacy compatibility mode)
- Improved layout of Float All
- Fixed Layers panel to allow scroll while click-dragging to move layers
- Fixed potential crash when adding a HSL Layer adjustment
- Removed excess space after raster format descriptions in open dialog filter
- Removed EIP from supported filetypes (because it isn't)
- Fixed import of ABR brushes with random controllers
- Added Rasterise to Mask to context menus
- Fixed incorrect state when leaving certain personas (e.g. ToneMap)
- Added support for ICC profiles in Photoshop plugins
- Fixed crashes with batch processing
Download page: Affinity Photo 184.108.40.206 (10 Days free trial)
Download: Affinity Photo 220.127.116.113 Beta 333.0 MB (requires a valid product key)
View: Affinity Photo Homepage Screenshot
Affinity Photo Beta 1 7 0 122 Inches
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware